We are a family owned education care centre and pre-school with a vision to provide quality care that caters to the individual needs of the child. Our learning environments and curriculum inspired by Reggio Amelia and Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligence.
mi kids Educator Roles
Early Childhood Teacher or Experienced Diploma trained Educator required
Mi Kids is a family owned education and care centre technology title for research paper paperwriters.org located in Warriewood Northern beaches. Inspired by Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligence and reggio amelia to provide quality care with enriched learning experiences to cater to the individual child, we are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of this new centre.
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Recent early childhood graduates as well as experienced are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the centre’s philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children’s growth, development and behaviour using electronic portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Help develop teaching goals for the centre and its teachers
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
You will need:
- An approved ACECQA early childhood teaching qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- Current First Aid certificate with anaphylaxis and asthma training
- Working With Children Check
- Clean medical certificate
- A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your resume to Melissa Cooper via email@example.com.